We would love to hear from you. Whether it’s a question, suggestion or a media inquiry, we are always happy to help. Here’s how you can get in touch.
email@example.com: general inquiries and information
firstname.lastname@example.org: for media inquiries and press releases
email@example.com: for job applicants and recruitment
firstname.lastname@example.org: for business partnership inquiries
email@example.com: for collecting user feedback and suggestions
We always do our best to respond within 24 hours.
You can also get in touch via instagram and Facebook
Before reaching out, perhaps the answers to some of the below frequently asked questions can help answer your query.
We do not do paid reviews for products, but we are happy to review products that we think our audience will like and provide an objective and fair text and potentially video-based review.
Of course. Always happy to provide travel advice to anyone looking to experience nature and wildlife.
Supporting us is easy. You can:
- Share our content with friends and family on social media.
- Purchase products through the affiliate links in our review articles.
- Provide feedback and suggestions using firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
- Buy our book, The Nature Traveller’s Handbook: 150 Research Stations and Private Reserves to Visit Before You Die.
At the moment we are not accepting guest post or link insertion pitches. We are, however, open to collaborating with serious, reputable, niche-relevant websites that are interested in exchanging high quality, SEO-optimized content that both of our audiences would find valuable.